Jason Lee

Stories By Jason Lee

More Posts

English Premier LeagueMore English Premier League

How much your club spent on agent fees from 2023 to 2024

In this article, we take a look at how much your club from the...

Liverpool fan starts crying on live stream after woeful 3-0 defeat to Atalanta

A Liverpool fan starts crying on live stream after the Reds’ woeful 3-0 defeat...

Chris Sutton’s Premier League score predictions

Chris Sutton’s Premier League score predictions have been revealed for the next batch of...

Fans unite to help raise funds as Joe Thompson reveals cancer has returned for third time

Football fans unite to help raise much needed funds as Joe Thompson reveals that...

English Football LeagueMore English Football League

How much your club spent on agent fees from 2023 to 2024

In this article, we take a look at how much your club from the...

Birmingham fans left in awe of new stadium plans and exciting updates to St Andrew’s

Birmingham City fans have been left in awe of the new stadium plans and...

‘Shambles’ – Morecambe manager and players urge owner Jason Whittingham to sell the club

Morecambe manager Ged Brannan and players reacted to the points deduction and urge owner...

Fans unite to help raise funds as Joe Thompson reveals cancer has returned for third time

Football fans unite to help raise much needed funds as Joe Thompson reveals that...

Non LeagueMore Non League

How much your club spent on agent fees from 2023 to 2024

In this article, we take a look at how much your club from the...

Torquay United given point deduction due to a breach of National League rules

Torquay United have been given a one point deduction due to a breach of...

Fans unite to help raise funds as Joe Thompson reveals cancer has returned for third time

Football fans unite to help raise much needed funds as Joe Thompson reveals that...

Every Home and Away Attendance in Midweek – 11th April 2024

With fans in the stands, we look at every home and away attendance in...