Arsenal

Latest Premier League TV selections confirmed for October

Fans have took to fume at Sky Sports with the latest Premier League TV selections confirmed for May with the season’s end coming closer.

At the other top end of the table, the race for the title is on and at one point looked over, however Liverpool and Man City are swapping places with each other, while Chelsea are in third and there is competition for who ends up in fourth.

Down the bottom, the fight to stay up is getting interesting with more teams being dragged into it following surprise wins for Burnley and Everton recently. Leeds are currently favourites to go down along with Watford and Norwich.

LATEST TV SELECTIONS:

Sunday 15th May 2022
14:00 – West Ham United v Man City – Sky Sports
16:30 – Everton v Brentford – Sky Sports

ALREADY PICKED

Monday 2nd May 2022
20:00
Man Utd v Brentford
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

Saturday 7th May 2022
17:30
Brighton & Hove Albion v Man Utd
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

19:45
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur
Premier League
BT Sport 1 – BT Sport Ultimate

Sunday 8th May 2022
14:00
Arsenal v Leeds United
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

16:30
Man City v Newcastle United
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

Tuesday 10th May 2022
20:00
Aston Villa v Liverpool
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

Wednesday 11th May 2022
19:30
Leeds United v Chelsea
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

20:15
Wolves v Man City
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

Thursday 12th May 2022
19:45
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

Sunday 15th May 2022
12:00
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley
Premier League
BT Sport 1 – BT Sport Ultimate

16:30
West Ham United v Man City
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

Monday 16th May 2022
20:00
Newcastle United v Arsenal
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

Tuesday 17th May 2022
19:45
Southampton v Liverpool
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event – Sky Sports Premier League – Sky Sports Ultra HD

Stephen van Rooyen, Sky’s UK Chief Executive, said: “We continue to invest in content that our customers value and which complements our strategy to broaden our offer. Not only do we remain the home of Premier League football but also the home of top quality drama, entertainment, comedy and other sports. Our disciplined approach means we continue to have the flexibility to invest in each of these areas as we choose, underlining our position as Europe’s largest investor in content.”

Barney Francis, Managing Director of Sky Sports added: “Sky Sports customers will continue to enjoy unrivalled Premier League coverage through to 2022 with 128 live matches a season from next year – more than ever before – including the key head to heads in the best slots and, of course, analysis from the biggest names in football.

“This comes on the back of recent renewals for EFL, ECB and exclusivity for F1™, all of which will be available to our customers until 2024.”

As mentioned, fans fume at Sky Sports with the latest Premier League TV selections confirmed for May…

@8252Hazel: Do you EVER listen to fans? Ever?

@Geoff_Mawson: Hazel, the @SkySportsPL and the @premierleague have never cared about actual fans with tickets, it’s all about tv audiences and money, has been for years unfortunately

@_Luke_A_: Been a lot of disgraceful fixture changes but that is outrageous 😂

@Hotspur67: Feel for anyone that’s already bought train tickets.

@lufc8918: “Football is for the fans”

@WillRenners: What about the traveling fans who will have already paid (through the nose) for their transport?

@helieboro: You are an utter disgrace @SkySportsPL. No care whatsoever for the fans that attend games and have made travel plans.

@NUFCLC: All for fans when the Super League was about weren’t you, faked outrage cause the coverage would be taken away from you. You’re scumbags👍🏻👍🏻

@kev83mav: Screwing over thousands of supporters who have made travel arrangements and paid hundreds for train tickets for the sake of 2 hours…. standard @premierleague

@leads: 12 days notice you fucking pricks

@_HopperLUFC:
“Football is for the fans”
“Reuniting fans with the Premier League”
Fuck off.

@ItalianSam82: And @GNev2 and @Carra23 got all in a fluster over the super League project. Yet neither will say anything about this!! I love how they only reply when someone is praising them!! #SkySports is a cancer of football!

@lufc_gibson: The same premier league that banged on about ‘football is for the fans’ when the super league was happening

@Heres_Johny_: Surely a parody at this stage

@aidenlufc: Honestly there are the biggest cunts in football these lot

@mickdavfc: Total disregard for supporters with travel plans.

@GHaynes93: Sky Sports and the Premier League should be compensating every match going fan, remember when they kicked off about the super league…’for the fans’…they couldn’t give a shit.

@gowz82: For what reason has this been deemed good enough to change it by 2 hours just over a week before the game!!! @SkySports and @premierleague will you pay my train difference from York ………🤬🤬🤬🤬

@mark1967_mark: Sticking it up the match going fans again. What a shambles of a satellite TV business. Football is nothing without fans in the grounds. Sort yourselves out🤦🤦🤦

@mattylufc_: How can anyone find this even remotely acceptable? An organisation of absolute fucking pigs

@Alexdwyer123: Quick to give it the old football without fans is nothing when they weren’t allowed at games but change kick off times at the drop of a hat

@wayneleedsfan: What’s the actual reason for this? They don’t give a fuck about the match going fan in this league do they. It’s all to please the armchair/overseas lot.

@laurenamos__: Disgrace. No thought for fans who have spent £££ on travel costs that they probably wont get back. Never change Sky…..

@JackJRaine: 12 days notice is a joke. “Football is nothing without fans”

@Coatsie1: Another kick in the teeth for travelling fans 🙈

@PoppyisaYid: @SkySports this is an absolute scandal! Less than 2 weeks notice – what about all the fans who have already bought train/plane tickets?? You really don’t give a fuck do you? @TSBreakfast @talkSPORTDrive @JimWhite @TalkSport13 anything to say about this?? No, I didn’t think so 🖕🏻

@FinnAFC: Against the super league for the fans though

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

More in Arsenal