Arsenal

Latest Premier League TV selections for December and January

The latest Premier League TV selections for August and September have been revealed with Sky Sports including the some local derbies.

After the early September international break, top flight football will be back on TV on Saturday the 11th as Chelsea take on Aston Villa, with Leeds vs Liverpool and Everton vs Burnley also live over the weekend.

The second Friday Night Football of the season comes on the 17th of September as Newcastle welcome Leeds to St James’ Park, followed by Aston Villa vs Everton the following day.

A superb Super Sunday doubleheader is lined up which sees Manchester United travel to West Ham, before a huge London derby as Tottenham take on Chelsea.

It’s another big fixture for Nuno Espirito Santo’s side the following weekend when they play the first north London derby of the season, travelling to Arsenal on Sunday the 16th of September.

That weekend also sees Premier League newcomers Brentford host Liverpool on Saturday the 25th of September, before Southampton vs Wolves on Super Sunday.

Live fixtures on Sky Sports in September is then rounded off with another Premier top flight derby on Monday Night Football as Crystal Palace welcome Brighton to Selhurst Park.

Sky Sports will show 128 exclusively live Premier League matches during the 2021/22 season and is your ultimate destination for domestic football, with live coverage of the Premier League, EFL, Scottish Premiership and the recent addition of the FA Women’s Super League.

UK broadcast selections for September

Latest Premier League TV selections

LATEST PREMIER LEAGUE TV SELECTIONS

Saturday September 11 – Chelsea vs Aston Villa, kick-off 5.30pm

Sunday September 12 – Leeds vs Liverpool, kick-off 4.30pm

Monday September 13 – Everton vs Burnley, kick-off 8pm

Friday September 17 – Newcastle vs Leeds, kick-off 8pm

Saturday September 18 – Aston Villa vs Everton, kick-off 5.30pm

Sunday September 19 – West Ham vs Man Utd, kick-off 2pm

Sunday September 19 – Tottenham vs Chelsea, kick-off 4.30pm

Saturday September 25 – Brentford vs Liverpool, kick-off 5.30pm

Sunday September 26 – Southampton vs Wolves, kick-off 2pm

Sunday September 26 – Arsenal vs Tottenham, kick-off 4.30pm

Monday September 27 – Crystal Palace vs Brighton, kick-off 8pm

THOSE ALREADY CONFIRMED

Friday August 13 – Brentford vs Arsenal, kick-off 8pm

Saturday August 14 – Norwich vs Liverpool, kick-off 5.30pm

Sunday August 15 – Newcastle vs West Ham, kick-off 2pm

Sunday August 15 – Tottenham vs Man City, kick-off 4.30pm

Saturday August 21 – Brighton vs Watford, kick-off 5.30pm

Sunday August 22 – Southampton vs Man Utd, kick-off 2pm

Sunday August 22 – Arsenal vs Chelsea, kick-off 4.30pm

Monday August 23 – West Ham vs Leicester, kick-off 8pm

Saturday August 28 – Liverpool vs Chelsea, kick-off 5.30pm

Sunday August 29 – Burnley vs Leeds, kick-off 2pm

Sunday August 29 – Wolves vs Man Utd, kick-off 4.30pm

ON BT SPORT:

Stephen van Rooyen, Sky’s UK Chief Executive, said: “We continue to invest in content that our customers value and which complements our strategy to broaden our offer. Not only do we remain the home of Premier League football but also the home of top quality drama, entertainment, comedy and other sports. Our disciplined approach means we continue to have the flexibility to invest in each of these areas as we choose, underlining our position as Europe’s largest investor in content.”

Barney Francis, Managing Director of Sky Sports added: “Sky Sports customers will continue to enjoy unrivalled Premier League coverage through to 2022 with 128 live matches a season from next year – more than ever before – including the key head to heads in the best slots and, of course, analysis from the biggest names in football.

“This comes on the back of recent renewals for EFL, ECB and exclusivity for F1™, all of which will be available to our customers until 2024.”

What do you make of the latest Premier League TV selections? Let us know you thoughts by commenting on our socials!

Fans reacted to the latest Premier League TV selections for August and September…

@gnethercottpga: All games should remain televised in the U.K.

@NicktheHornet: Absolute outrage that neither Sky or BT Sport thought our games against Wolves, Norwich and Newcastle in September were worthy of TV selection 😂 #watfordfc

@RlEoin: Just broadcast every game ffs

@0bi1: FFS hate Monday night games. Time supporters got rid of them like they did in Germany. What an absolute feast of industrial football that will be too.