Accrington Stanley

Latest EFL TV selections for September revealed

The latest EFL TV selections for January have been confirmed with more exciting fixtures to be broadcasted throughout the month.

Sky Sports has announced more Sky Bet EFL matches to be televised in January.

The latest batch of games have been added during the midweek round of action on Tuesday the 19th of January and the following day on Wednesday the 20th of January.

Derby will host Bournemouth in a 6pm kick-off on the Tuesday, while Sky Sports will also show Reading versus Coventry at the same time.

The next day, current Championship leaders Norwich host Bristol City in a 6pm kick-off.

LATEST EFL TV SELECTIONS:

Friday 8 January – Charlton Athletic v Accrington Stanley – Sky Bet League One – 19:45
Saturday 9 January – Lincoln City v Peterborough United– Sky Bet League One – 12:30
Saturday 9 January – Ipswich Town v Swindon Town – Sky Bet League One – 17:30
Saturday 9 January – Wigan Athletic v Hull City – Sky Bet League One – 19:45
Saturday 16 January – Middlesbrough v Birmingham City – Sky Bet Championship – 12:30
Saturday 16 January – Barnsley v Swansea City – Sky Bet Championship – 19:45
Tuesday 19 January – Derby County v AFC Bournemouth – 18:00
Tuesday 19 January – Reading v Coventry City – 18:00
Wednesday 20 January – Norwich City v Bristol City – 18:00
Tuesday 26 January – Ipswich Town v Sunderland AFC – Sky Bet League One – 19:45
Friday 29 January – Reading v AFC Bournemouth – – Sky Bet Championship – 20:00
Saturday 30 January – Norwich City v Middlesbrough– Sky Bet Championship – 12:30
Saturday 30 January – Huddersfield Town v Stoke City – Sky Bet Championship -15:00

PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE
CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE
LEAGUE ONE TABLE
LEAGUE TWO TABLE

EFL chief executive David Baldwin said with fans able to watch matches from home: “There is no argument that attending live matches is what the League, its clubs and fans want to see and, clearly, the overriding objective is to get supporters back into stadiums as soon as it is safe to do so.

“In the meantime, this framework allows our clubs, if they so wish, to reward their most loyal supporters by providing what we hope is only short-term access to watch their matches.

“It’s important that whilst the doors remain fully, or part shut, we ensure there is the ability for fans of all EFL clubs to be able to gain access and watch their team and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sky Sports for their support in this matter.

“Collectively, it’s not our preferred situation but given the circumstances Covid has presented us it gives us a temporary option whilst we finalise our plans for fans returning.”

Fans reacted as the latest EFL TV selections for January were revealed with more fixtures confirmed…

@JoshMaahoney: Christ, you could have done better than that surely

@r0bpars0ns: not Bristol City ffs

@Reece_RFC: Sky sports reading

@RDave51: We’re the new Leeds