Accrington Stanley

Latest EFL TV selections for November revealed

Another batch of latest EFL TV selections have been announced by Sky Sports to be televised in April, including some big upcoming games.

Believe it or not, we’re already at the point of the season with a promotion race taking place, so now Sky Sports has added 12 more live English Football League fixtures to the schedule for next month.

Unlike previous announcements on TV selections, on this occasion we are seeing games from across the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two being picked during March.

The EFL state: “Good Friday sees action coming from all divisions, staring off in League One as Doncaster Rovers host Charlton Athletic at the Keepmoat Stadium. From there we move into League Two, as Cheltenham Town and Tranmere Rovers lock horns with both sides looking to continue their push for promotion.

“We finish the day in the Championship, as Reading travel to Barnsley and Swansea City head to Birmingham City respectively.

“Heading into Easter Monday’s fixtures and we have three fantastic games coming you way. Firstly heading to the North East as Watford travel to Middlesbrough looking to keep their quest for automatic promotion on course.

“After that we head to Peterborough as the Posh and the Black Cats go toe-to-toe in a League One promotion battle, before finishing the day off at Hillsborough, with Sheffield Wednesday looking for three points in their fight for survival against Cardiff City.

“Elsewhere across the month we have Championship league leaders Norwich City in action, as well as Millwall and Queens Park Rangers.”

LATEST EFL TV SELECTIONS:

Friday 2 April – Doncaster Rovers v Charlton Athletic – Sky Bet League One – 12:30
Friday 2 April – Cheltenham Town v Tranmere Rovers – Sky Bet League Two – 15:00
Friday 2 April – Barnsley v Reading – Sky Bet Championship – 17:30
Friday 2 April – Birmingham City v Swansea City – Sky Bet Championship – 20:00
Saturday 3 April – Huddersfield Town v Brentford – Sky Bet Championship – 12:30
Monday 5 April – Middlesbrough v Watford – Sky Bet Championship – 12:30
Monday 5 April – Peterborough United v Sunderland AFC – Sky Bet League One – 15:00
Monday 5 April – Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff City – Sky Bet Championship – 17:30
Tuesday 6 April – Norwich City v Huddersfield Town – Sky Bet Championship – 19:45
Friday 9 April – Watford v Reading – Sky Bet Championship – 19:45
Saturday 10 April – Millwall v Swansea City – Sky Bet Championship – 12:30
Saturday 10 April – Queens Park Rangers v Sheffield Wednesday – Sky Bet Championship – 15:00

THOSE ALREADY PICKED:

Friday 12 March – Blackburn Rovers v Brentford – Sky Bet Championship – 19:45
Saturday 13 March – Luton Town v Swansea City – Sky Bet Championship – 12:15
Sunday 14 March – Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich City – Sky Bet Championship – 12:15
Tuesday 16 March – AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City – Sky Bet Championship – 19:45
Wednesday 17 March – Birmingham City v Reading – Sky Bet Championship – 19:45
Saturday 20 March – Brentford v Nottingham Forest – Sky Bet Championship – 12:30
Saturday 20 March – Watford v Birmingham City – Sky Bet Championship – 15:00
Saturday 20 March – Swansea City v Cardiff City – Sky Bet Championship – 17:30
Friday 26 March – Oxford United v Lincoln City – Sky Bet League One -19:45
Saturday 27 March – Forest Green Rovers v Bolton Wanderers – Sky Bet League Two – 12:00

PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE
CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE
LEAGUE ONE TABLE
LEAGUE TWO TABLE

There was reaction as the latest EFL TV selections were revealed, see what everyone had to say below…

@DN35GTFC: What’s the point of League two clubs having a deal with Sky? 🤷🏻‍♂️

@BenGrocott99: They picked a good league 2 game, but only one ffs

@mickwolf1969: Fantastic news more people can see how shit we really are and say a fond farewell to championship and get relegated without even a whimper… roll on div 1 away days!!!!

@SCFC_Rhys2: STOP PUTTING US ON TV FFS