fbpx
Connect with us

Championship

Former Pompey, M’boro, Norwich, Bolton midfielder training with League One side

After finding out that Gary O’Neil is training with MK Dons and also seeing his posts about not being at a permanent club, fans took to give their reaction…

@liambloor99: @OfficialBWFC do something

@ClanfieldFCSun: Hi Gary. We can offer you a free role in the middle of the park, followed by a few Stella’s and a couple of sausage sandwiches after games. 10.30 kick offs on Sunday mornings. We’ll pop the contract in the post. Ta x

@TheSPHarris88: Would say come to Pompey but unsure if you’ve still got the legs …. ??

@andysmithpfc: Get down Fratton and ask for a trial then sign on game by game contract

@ChaseblueLoans: Must be hard mate, all the banter, team mates etc I can see why so many have gone back into coaching etc. Personally I would just drop down the leagues until I was too old lol

@KeithLloyd16: Can’t believe you aren’t playing. Best player last season at Bolton. Are you priceing yourself out of reach or no interest at all.