fbpx
Connect with us

Burton Albion

Former Burton Albion defender is shot and killed in Amsterdam

Fans took to social media to express their shock after reading that Kelvin Maynard has died in Amsterdam…

Carl Ziemann: Sad news but you very rarely get chased on bikes by gunmen without drugs or some other illegal activity being the reason. RIP sad news.

ForeverAYellow: Thoughts go out to his family, friends and everyone associated with his former clubs including Burton Albion

John Baxter: What happens when you involved in drugs

Ryan Smith: What a horrible world we live in ?. R.I.P

Daniel Mccarroll: Sleep tight big guy

Kasey Mosley: Holy shit I remember him R.I.P

Pages: 1 2

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in Burton Albion