fbpx
Connect with us

English Football League

Best rated players from every League One + Two side in midweek – 18th September

After the midweek fixtures, we have taken a look at every English Football League team’s best rated players according to website WhoScored.

For the first time ever, they have included stats for League One and League Two, so we’ve decided to delve into them and find out who features for every club.

Take a look at who gets mentioned plus the highlights from the following leagues…

Pages: 1 2 3

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in English Football League