Best rated players from every League One + Two side in midweek – 18th September

After the midweek fixtures, we have taken a look at every English Football League team’s best rated players according to website WhoScored.

For the first time ever, they have included stats for League One and League Two, so we’ve decided to delve into them and find out who features for every club.

Take a look at who gets mentioned plus the highlights from the following leagues…

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more League One notifications!

Pages: 1 2 3