Barnsley

David Prutton’s EFL score predictions (20th September)

We continue our look at what Sky Sports pundit David Prutton has predicted…

NOTT’M FOREST v BARNSLEY

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 3-1

READING v BLACKBURN

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 2-2

BOLTON v SUNDERLAND

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 1-1

He said on Sky Sports’ website: “A 6-1 drubbing at Rotherham wasn’t the ideal way for Keith Hill to get going in League One at Bolton, but they recovered well to earn a second point of the season against Oxford in midweek.

“Sunderland endured a familiar 1-1 draw against the Millers on Tuesday night. Although this time they threw away a lead rather than recovered a point. I fancy another 1-1 here.”

NEWPORT v EXETER

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 1-1

He said on Sky Sports’ website: “Newport will be delighted that Michael Flynn has confirmed his desire to remain at the club, and now they will be able to refocus after a brief wobble this week.

“Exeter are top, flying in the league and three points clear. This is always a tough, tough trip for anyone, though. I think they will be glad for a draw.”

What do you make of what David Prutton has predicted?

Let us know in the comments on our Facebook page!

You can also see what he had to say about each match and the odds by clicking HERE.

Pages: 1 2 3

More in Barnsley