Barnsley

David Prutton’s EFL score predictions (20th September)

We continue our look at what Sky Sports pundit David Prutton has predicted…

WEST BROM v HUDDERSFIELD

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 2-1

He said on Sky Sports’ website: “West Brom are the last remaining unbeaten side in the Championship! Mainly thanks to Marcus Bettinelli’s helping hand last weekend as they nicked a late draw at Fulham.

“If Danny Cowley wasn’t already aware of the size of his task at Huddersfield before, then he will be now after their defeat against Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday. They look a team bereft of confidence. Home win for me.”

BIRMINGHAM v PRESTON

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 1-2

BRENTFORD v STOKE

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 2-1

CARDIFF v MIDDLESBROUGH

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 0-0

LUTON v HULL

The score David Prutton has predicted for this game is: 0-1

Take a look at more of his predictions on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3

More in Barnsley