Who can be promoted, relegated and play-off spots this weekend in English football? – 13 April

It’s that time of the year as the season comes to a close, we take a look at the ups, downs and who could get a playoff spot from the Premier League, Football League and Non League.

We could see new champions, promotions and relegations this weekend. The amount of games is decreasing very quickly and it could turn out be very busy few days of presentations, celebrations and no doubt many drowning their sorrows.

RECENT PROMOTIONS, RELEGATIONS AND CHAMPIONS

BOWERS & PITSEA have been crowned champions of the Isthmian Football League North Division

HAYES & YEADING UNITED won the Isthmian Football League South Central Division title

DORKING WANDERERS have won the Isthmian Football League Premier Division

MAIDSTONE UNITED have been relegated from the National League

NUNEATON BOROUGH have been relegated from the National League North

Check out the permutations for the following:

PREMIER LEAGUE + FOOTBALL LEAGUE
NON LEAGUE

Credit to Tom Bale for the permutations

Pages: 1 2 3