Transfer Talk: Bryan, Reed, Arter, Batshuayi, McNair, Buendia, Norgaard, Henry, Benrahma, Sessegnon, Jones

Check out the transfer talk for the Football League…

• Leeds United target Marcos Senesi has been tipped not to leave Feyenoord this summer.

• Norwich are holding firm on a £20m price tag for Jamal Lewis amid interest from Liverpool, who are only willing to spend £8m + £2m in bonuses. (Source: Athletic)

• Fulham are exploring the idea of bringing Ryan Sessegnon back to Craven Cottage on loan for the season. He’s struggled to get regular game time at Tottenham and is open to a return to his former club. (Source: ESPN)

• Brentford want in excess of £50m (£25m each player) to sell the two best parts of their BMW – Said Benrahma and Ollie Watkins. Reports Watkins has an £18m release clause in his contract are wide of the mark. He is wanted by Crystal Palace, Leeds, Sheffield Utd and Aston Villa. Benrahma is high on the lists of a string of Premier League clubs including Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leeds, West Ham and Aston Villa.

• Chelsea are offering Michy Batshuayi to a variety of clubs for a cut-price fee of £25m. Leeds United are one of them. (via Metro)

• Fulham are ready to jump in the race to sign Tottenham Hotspur defender Kyle Walker-Peters.

• LEEDS. Big interest in Christian Nørgaard from Brentford. Want competition/backup for Phillips and he is a main target. (David Smith)

• Leeds United have been named favourites to sign Norwich City ace Emiliano Buendia, amid interest from the likes of Valencia and Atletico Madrid. He’s likely to cost around £25m. (Oddschecker)

• Reading are hopeful that Liverpool will accept a lower offer than initially agreed for Ovie Ejaria after being struck by financial constraints, according to the Reading Chronicle.

• Swindon. Jack Payne from Lincoln very much on the cards. Talented attacking midfield. Would fit in well. (Alan Nixon)

• Blackpool are poised to sign former Sunderland midfielder Ethan Robson on a free transfer.

• Conor Washington could be about to follow Sean Clare out the door at Tynecastle, with Washington linked with Charlton and Clare with Oxford.

• Leeds United, West Bromwich Albion and West Ham United are interested in signing Rico Henry from Brentford in the summer transfer window, according to The Daily Mail. The report has also claimed of interest from Brighton and Hove Albion in the 23-year-old left-back.

• Neil Warnock is looking at potential Premier League loans as well as permanent deals ahead of the new season. He has said players could leave as well as arrive but claims he hasn’t asked chairman Steve Gibson for a specific kitty to spend.

• Bournemouth midfielder Harry Arter is believed to be keen on joining Fulham permanently, despite not playing enough games for the Cottagers to activate a £4m permanent deal clause. (talkSPORT)

• Luton Town and Barnsley have both been linked with a move for Lechia Gdansk midfielder Tomasz Makowski, who has been hotly tipped for a move to the Championship this summer. (Football League World)

• Bayern Munich are said to have invited Hearts starlet Aaron Hickey to take a tour of their state-of-the-art facilities, as they look to beat the likes of Sheffield Wednesday and Bologna to the youngster. (Daily Mail)

• Watford star Gerard Deulofeu has again been linked with a move to AC Milan, with reports from Italy suggesting the player’s agent has offered him to the Serie A sleeping giants. (Corriere dello Sport)

• Swansea City have confirmed the release of key defender Mike van der Hoorn following the expiry of his contract, but could yet tie up deals with Kyle Naughton and Wayne Routledge. (BBC Football)

• Celtic are said to still be keen on Middlesbrough midfielder Paddy McNair, but will only move for the Northern Ireland international if they fail to land top target James McCarthy from Crystal Palace. (90min)

• Sunderland youngster Benji Kimpioka has provided an update on his future. “Obviously, I’ve said it many times, Sunderland is a club that I love and obviously as you know my contract is up at the club. Sunderland have offered a contract, which me and my family and my agent have been working on, we are still negotiating the contract, to discuss with my family, for myself what I reckon is the best for all of us.” (Roker Report)

• Sunderland are targeting moves for free agent duo Luke Garbutt and Scott Fraser as Phil Parkinson continues his hunt for new faces. Neither individual has agreed terms with the Black Cats, with both players having numerous options to consider. (Sunderland Echo)

• Peterborough United have received a bid of close to £2 million for midfielder Jack Taylor. Posh co-owner Darragh MacAnthony made the revelation during the latest edition of his popular ‘Hard Truth’ podcast. It’s understood the bid was rejected. (Peterborough Telegraph)

• West Brom are set to hold talks with Benfica as they aim to re-sign Filip Krovinovic on a season loan deal, according to the Telegraph.

• Leicester City are plotting a move for Fulham defender Joe Bryan as they step up plans to replace Ben Chilwell, Football Insider can reveal.

• West Bromwich Albion central defender Ahmed Hegazi has refused to vouch on his future with the newly promoted Premier League side as he continues to be linked with a return to Cairo giants Al Ahly.

• Steven Gerrard has discussed the future of Jordan Jones and has said that the winger might still have a future at Ibrox as several Championship sides Middlesbrough, Stoke City, and Queens Park Rangers. “I don’t know where that noise has come from, but it certainly hasn’t come from our side. Jordan just needs to keep his head down and keep on working hard. What will be, will be.”

• Crystal Palace and Fulham are interested in signing free agent Ryan Fraser following the end of his contract at Bournemouth.

• Mason Bennett will return to Derby County this summer. He spent the second half of this season on loan at Millwall with Gary Rowett and the two clubs agreed a purchase option worth £500,000, however Millwall have decided not to take up the option.

• Fulham have an option to sign midfielder Harrison Reed from Saints, according to a report in the Telegraph. The option is for an £8million deal – although personal terms would still need to be agreed with the 25-year-old.

• Nottingham Forest and Swansea City have both been linked with signing defender Kieron Freeman after his Sheffield United exit.

• According to Russell Edge of The Football Insider, Middlesbrough have enquired about signing free agent Armand Gnanduillet who left League One side Blackpool two months ago.

• West Bromwich Albion are not in the running to sign Croatian forward Mislav Orsic despite reports suggesting they are preparing a summer swoop for the Dinamo Zagreb attacker according to Birmingham Live. Rumours of an £8.5m bid denied.

• Mansfield Town are closing in on a move for former Southend winger Stephen McLaughlin but face competition from north of the border, as reported by James Goodwin on Twitter.

Pages: 1 2 3