Transfer Talk: Mitrovic, Schneiderlin, Freeman, Nugent, Rhodes, Brooks, Cash, Gibson, Watkins, Eliasson, Can

Today we’ll be taking a look at the big transfer talk and rumours involving Mitrovic, Schneiderlin, Freeman, Nugent, Rhodes, Brooks, Cash, Gibson, Watkins and more.

It opened at midnight on Wednesday the 1st of January and will close on Friday the 31st of January, with the Premier League confirming 11pm as the time of its closure.

We will be covering transfer talk, gossip, rumours and signings for: –

PREMIER LEAGUE
FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more Championship notifications!

Pages: 1 2 3