Transfer Talk: Maddison, Eze, Butland, Clarke, Ledley, Phillips, Lynch, Bonne, Mounie, Kane, Matthews

Today we’ll be taking a look at the big transfer stories and rumours involving many clubs within the top tiers levels of English football.

The Premier League and Championship’s transfer window closed on Thursday, 8 August – the day before the start of the new English top-flight season.

But the summer transfer window still has longer to run elsewhere – Scottish clubs, England’s Leagues One and Two and Europe’s top leagues all have a Monday, 2 September deadline.

We will be covering transfer news, gossip, rumours and signings for: –
.
PREMIER LEAGUE
FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more Championship notifications!

Pages: 1 2 3