Transfer Talk: Neves, Lennon, Andrade, Mitrovic, Bialkowski, Moore, Puncheon, Clarke, Maddison, Masuaku, Butland

Today we’ll be taking a look at the big transfer stories and rumours.

The Premier League transfer window opened on Thursday the 16th of May and closes on Thursday the 8th of August.

For the English Football League, the window opened on the 6th of May but new rules changes sees it close for Championship clubs at the same time as the Prem on the 8th of August, but League One and League Two will be until the end of the month.

We will be covering transfer news, gossip, rumours and signings for: –

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more notifications!

Pages: 1 2 3