Check out the transfer rumour round-ups for Non League…
Gosport Borough have officially announced the signing of Lewis Harvey. Harvey is a defender and has played for National League side Eastleigh FC’s academy. He has also represented Wimborne Town and last season’s play-off semi-finalist Weymouth.
Lewis Harvey Signs For The Boro'https://t.co/LPYIt2tHx0
— Gosport Borough FC (@GosportBFC) August 9, 2018
Defender Kyle Jameson has joined Barrow on a half-season loan from West Bromwich Albion. Jameson joined The Baggies from Chelsea last summer. The 19-year-old signed a one-year contract, with a further one-year option, and is part of Albion’s U23 development squad.
⚽️ | KYLE JAMESON:
— Barrow A.F.C. (@BarrowAFC) August 10, 2018
Other stories reported:
– Boston United have parted company with experienced defender John McCombe by mutual consent.
– Nuneaton Borough have announced the signing of Jonathan Onyeaka to the Vanarama National League North club.
– Colwyn Bay boss Alan Morgan has made his third signing of the week in former Wrexham defender Olly Marx. The 20-year-old came through the youth team at Wrexham and made several first team appearances as well as having two spells out on loan at Southport and Rushall Olympic.
– Aveley have announced the signing of full-back Ben Sampayo for the 2018/19 campaign. He joined the Millers near the end of last season and impressed heavily throughout his time at the club, making over ten appearances. Sampayo joined for pre-season and has put pen to paper for the upcoming season.
– Midfielder Bouwe Bosma has rejoined Lewes on a month’s loan. The Coventry City midfielder, who joined the Sky Blues over the summer, is back to get some game time at the Pan as he continues his development at the League One club.
Do you know or have heard of any?
Let us know by commenting below…