fbpx
Connect with us

English Football League

Transfer Rumour Round-up: Mata, Defoe, Long, Sessegnon, Saiz, Gestede, Powell, Doughty, Skarz

.

Check out the transfer rumour round-ups for Non League…

FC Halifax Town have announced the loan signing of 29-year-old defender Joe Skarz from League One side Bury until the end of the season.

Other stories reported:

Chesterfield have announced that three players have been made available for transfer. 22-year-old left-back George Smith, goalkeeper Joe Anyon and midfielder Jordan Sinnott are the three.

Weymouth striker Harry Baker has joined Frome Town on a one-month loan deal. The player’s short-term move comes after a debut season in which he scored an impressive 19 goals in all competitions.

– Manager Gary Owers reveals he might go back into the transfer market after Torquay United go without scoring a goal for the third game in a row. “I will have to consider it, because we have got to find something quickly,” said Owers.

Do you know or have heard of any?

Let us know by commenting below…

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Click to comment