Romford make an apology for getting thrashed

After Romford make an apology for getting thrashed against Aveley, fans took to give their reaction, others keeping an eye on Tamplin’s side took to mock them…

@jonsmithUCL: Romford should have just grabbed the best players from the league they are playing in. They know the form, the other clubs and the way to play. Plus if Romford have them, their rivals haven’t. A poor vision of how to win a division is happening here. Money is not nous.

@orient1881: If I owned the club I would sack the manager…oh, wait a minute…

@RobLilley157: Stop the tweeting from the Manager and Chairman. Just get on with running the club the way it should be. Concentrate on building the club rather than building a social media circus!!

@CityPotts: Based on last year’s table, Romford need to win 22 out their remaining 23 games, to finish in the playoffs. #Unlikely.

@stubberfieldkev: Has chairman @glenntamplin sacked manager @glenntamplin yet ??? ???

@gbell80: Nice tweet,nice gesture……however results are the only currency in this league, as we all know

@dannyjay75: Absolute circus ?

@antsky: ‘I’ve signed another 50 players so we have so much choice … blah blah blah ???……. woeful !

@cove_billy: I was at the game, I think @AveleyFC would’ve beat anyone today, their attacking play was that good. Most of your players didn’t give up, Moncur and Tamplin ran their socks off and Manny made 3 or 4 good saves but had no protection at all from his CB’s in my opinion.