National League score predictions – 30th August

We continue our look at what FootballPredictions.NET has predicted for the National League…

WOKING v BARROW

The score FootballPredictions.NET has predicted for this game is: 2-1

WREXHAM v STOCKPORT

The score FootballPredictions.NET has predicted for this game is: 2-1

YEOVIL v NOTTS COUNTY

The score FootballPredictions.NET has predicted for this game is: 0-0

CHORLEY v BOREHAM WOOD

The score FootballPredictions.NET has predicted for this game is: 1-1

What do you make of what FootballPredictions.NET have predicted?

Let us know in the comments on our Facebook page.

You can also see what they had to say about each match and the odds by clicking HERE.

Pages: 1 2 3