fbpx
Connect with us

Uncategorized

National League score predictions – 26 October

Website FootballPredictions.NET have given their thoughts and score predictions for the upcoming midweek National League fixtures.

They give their forecast on scores from a huge amount of leagues and back it up with ‘fresh statistical analysis’.

Their Twitter has been followed by over 11,500 people and usually announce them three days ahead of match day.

Each match on their site also have a preview video along with the stats and facts such as Head To Head, Form, League Position, Average Goals Scored/Conceded and plenty more. See what they went with below…

YEOVIL v SUTTON

FootballPredictions.NET states: We feel that Sutton United have it within them to find the net against this Yeovil Town side, but it isn’t expected to be enough to prevent defeat.

We reckon that it will be both teams to score in a 2-1 advantage for Yeovil Town when the full-time whistle blows. We are expecting it to be pretty even.

Yeovil currently sit 17th in the table with four points from five played. They haven’t one any of them, drew four times and lost just the once.

Their opponents, Sutton, fair much better, sitting 6th in the table with nine points from four games. They’ve won three of those and lost just the once.

WREXHAM v BARNET

FootballPredictions.NET states: We’re of the opinion that Barnet could find themselves struggling to score against this Wrexham lineup who should get the win and a maybe even keep a clean sheet as well.

That’s why we have predicted a 1-0 victory for Wrexham when all is said and done. We’ll see what happens.

Wrexham currently sit 11th in the National League table with six points, winning twice but losing three times already.

Opponents Barnet, who lost Darren Currie this summer, are directly below them in 12th and on the same points, playing four, winning twice and losing also twice.

STOCKPORT v SOLIHULL

FootballPredictions.NET states: Here, we’re thinking that Solihull Moors could find themselves struggling to break down this Stockport County team who should score & stay on top.

We therefore see a very even match with a 1-0 advantage for Stockport County at the conclusion of the game. Should be a close one.

The Hatters are flying high, league leaders in fact! The top side have won four of their five games, lost once and have 12 points.

Solihull are also not doing too badly this season so far, sitting 5th on nine points, winning three times and losing once.

MAIDENHEAD v DAGENHAM

FootballPredictions.NET states: We feel that Dagenham & Redbridge and Maidenhead United could end up without much reward for their efforts here.

It will be interesting to see how this one goes, and it’s not easy to pick a clear winner. With that in mind, we reckon that it will be a very even match with a 0-0 scoreline after 90 minutes.

Maidenhead will be looking to get back to winning ways after being dumped out of the FA Cup at the weekend. The 13th place side have six points, won twice and lost three games.

Dagenham are just above the drop zone, their four points taking them to 19th, winning once, drawing once and losing three.

KING’S LYNN v WEALDSTONE

FootballPredictions.NET states: We’re of the view that Wealdstone and King’s Lynn Town may well both score, with little between these two teams.

Let’s see how this one goes, but it looks this could be a draw. We therefore think that it’s going to be a very close game with a score draw at the end of the match.

King’s Lynn are in 20th place, just above the relegation zone, taking four points from five games played, winning once, drawing one and losing three.

Opponents Wealdstone are doing better, sitting 9th with seven points. They have won twice, drew once and lost twice.

HARTLEPOOL v ALTRINCHAM

FootballPredictions.NET states: It seems to us that Altrincham will have to play really well to break down a Hartlepool United side who have the capability to win well here.

We reckon that it will be a commanding 3-0 winning margin for Hartlepool United at the end of the game.

The Pools are doing good this season, through to the FA Cup First Round after thumping Ilkeston and now sit 3rd in the table. They have two points from four games, winning three and drawing once.

Away side Altrincham will be hoping to get off the bottom of the table, they haven’t won a league game so far, taking two points from three games played, two draws and one defeat.

DOVER v EASTLEIGH

FootballPredictions.NET states: When taking everything into account, Dover Athletic may find it difficult to put one past this Eastleigh team who we reckon should be able to grind out a win.

We’re therefore seeing a very even match with a 0-1 win for Eastleigh at full-time. A close call.

Dover are currently 22nd, with three points from five games. Winning just the one game and losing the rest.

Eastleigh are a place outside the playoff places in 8th. Taking eight points from four games played. Winning twice and drawing twice. Still unbeaten.

BROMLEY v WEYMOUTH

FootballPredictions.NET states: In this game, Weymouth will surely be able to find the net against this Bromley side, although that realistically won’t be as many as they’ll concede.

We’re tipping a very close game with a 2-1 winning margin for Bromley after 90 minutes. Definitely a tough call.

Bromley sit 15th in the table, with four points from three games. One win, one draw, one defeat.

Weymouth are currently 18th, played two more league games than their opponents. The Terras have four points from five matches, one win, one draw and three losses.

BOREHAM WOOD v WOKING

FootballPredictions.NET states: We’ve got the feeling that Woking have the firepower to get a goal against this Boreham Wood lineup, although that may not quite prevent them from conceding a couple at the other end.

We reckon that it will be a tight encounter finishing with a 2-1 winning margin for Boreham Wood by the conclusion of the game. We’ll have to see what happens.

Boreham Wood currently sit 16th, picking up four points from four games. They have won one, drawn one, and lost twice.

Woking are doing a fair bit better, sitting fourth in the table. Taken 10 points from five games, winning three, drawing one and losing one.

ALDERSHOT v TORQUAY

FootballPredictions.NET states: We envisage that Torquay United and Aldershot Town should play out a closely-fought contest here.

There should be little in it, and a draw looks to be quite a realistic result. That is why we are leaning toward a close game with a 1-1 score draw after 90 minutes.

Aldershot are currently 14th, twelve places below their opponents, four points from four games, one win, one draw and two defeats.

Torquay are flying high in second place. Level on points with leaders Stockport with twelve. Won four and lost just the one.

What do you make of these National League score predictions? Let us know by commenting below!

Pages: 1 2

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in Uncategorized