fbpx
Connect with us

Bradford City

FourFourTwo predicts the 19/20 League Two table

The 2019/20 season starts this week, so we have taken a look at FourFourTwo’s predicted league tables for the English Football League.

Today we turn our attention to League Two, and as always, it causes plenty of reaction and debates on social media.

You can order your copy of the FourFourTwo magazine, including the much loved season preview magazine by clicking HERE or going to a local shop.

Have a look at who they thought would finish from 24th to 1st below and on the next few pages…

24th, relegated) MACCLESFIELD

FourFourTwo’s prediction last season: 22nd in the League Two table – ended up finishing 22nd

23rd, relegated) OLDHAM

FourFourTwo’s prediction last season: 24th in the League Two table – ended up finishing 14th

22nd) MORECAMBE

FourFourTwo’s prediction last season: 21st in the League Two table – ended up finishing 18th

21st) CRAWLEY

FourFourTwo’s prediction last season: 15th in the League Two table – ended up finishing 19th

Take a look at 20th to 17th by clicking on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Andrew Bevington

    2nd January 2020 at 5:49 pm

    Walsall will finish Top half come the end of the season between 8th and 11th this will be an achievement and build on promotion for next season

Leave a Reply

More in Bradford City