Football clubs and fans pay tribute to under 13s player who dies from cancer

Football clubs and fans have paid tribute to an under 13s player who sadly passed away after a battle with cancer.

CB Hounslow United revealed the unfortunate news to their Twitter followers that one of their youngsters, Max Lovell, ‘lost his brave fight’.

Their tweet along with a photo read: “CB Hounslow Utd FC is devastated to have lost one of our Under 13 players to cancer. Max Lovell lost his brave fight on Thursday. He will always be fondly remembered by everyone and hugely missed by all . Our sincere condolences go to Friends and Family. RIP Max”

Since the devastating news came out, it has been said that the first team players have pledged their monthly expenses to help towards the family of the youth player.

As well as that, other social media users gave their condolences and said that they would like to contribute/donate.

First team manager Marc Gorman will let them and others know if something came to fruition.

Football clubs and fans within the non league community gave their condolences to the young player – take a look at the heartfelt messages on the next page.