FA Cup First Round score predictions – 6 November

In this article, we take a look at the FA Cup First Round score predictions ahead of this weekend’s much anticipated ties.

The predictions have been made by a website called Forebet who presents mathematical football predictions generated by computer algorithm on the basis of statistics.

They have over 30,000 followers on their social media platforms, so you know that they are a reliable source when it comes to betting, previews, predictions and much more.

A total of thirty-two non-league sides have made it through qualifying and will join forty-eight English Football League clubs from League One and League Two in the draw.

The First Round Proper ties are to be played across the weekend of Saturday the 7th of November, with Premier League and EFL Championship sides joining the competition from the Third Round as they would usually do.

To fit into a busy schedule for the 2020/21 season, replays have been removed from the competition. The prize fund has also been reduced, with figures returning to those last used in the 2017/18 FA Cup.

(* go on to win in AET/Pens)

Harrogate Town v Skelmersdale: 4 – 0
Tonbridge Angels v Bradford City: 1 – 2
Exeter City v AFC Fylde: 1 – 0
Stevenage v Concord Rangers: 1 – 0
Gillingham v Woking: 1 – 0
Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle*: 1 – 1
Salford City* v Hartlepool: 1 – 1
Hull City v Fleetwood Town: 1 – 3
Colchester v Marine: 1 – 0
Leyton Orient v Newport County: 1 – 2
Barrow v AFC Wimbledon: 0 – 1
Dagenham & Redbridge v Grimsby Town: 0 – 2
Sunderland v Mansfield: 1 – 0
Bolton Wanderers v Crewe Alexandra: 0 – 1
Cambridge v Shrewsbury*: 0 – 0
Oxford United v Peterborough: 1 – 2
Boreham Wood* v Southend: 1 – 1
Walsall v Bristol Rovers: 1 – 2
Ipswich Town v Portsmouth*: 0 – 0
Lincoln City v Forest Green: 1 – 0
Rochdale v Stockport: 1 – 0
Swindon Town* v Darlington: 1 – 1
Banbury United v Canvey Island: 1 – 2
Tranmere Rovers* v Accrington Stanley: 1 – 1
Port Vale v King’s Lynn: 2 – 0
Brackley Town v Bishops Stortford: 1 – 0
Bromley v Yeovil Town: 2 – 2
Rochdale v Stockport County: 1 – 0
Cheltenham v South Shields: 2 – 0
FC United v Doncaster Rovers: 0 – 1
Scunthorpe v Solihull Moors: 0 – 2
Havant & Waterlooville v Cray Valley PM: 2 – 1
Barnet v Burton Albion: 1 – 3
Wigan Athletic v Chorley: 1 – 0
Maldon & Tiptree v Morecambe: 1 – 2
Torquay United v Crawley Town: 0 – 1
Hayes & Yeading v Carlisle: 1 – 2
Eastleigh* v Milton Keynes Dons: 2 – 2
Hampton & Richmond v Oldham Athletic: 1 – 2
Eastbourne Borough v Blackpool: 0 – 3
Oxford City v Northampton: 0 – 3

SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER 2020
Maldon & Tiptree v Morecambe (12:45 KO) – Live on BBC and BT digital platforms
Hampton & Richmond Borough v Oldham Athletic (12:45 KO) – Live on BBC and BT digital platforms
Eastbourne Borough v Blackpool (14:30 KO) – Live on BT Sport 1

MONDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2020
Oxford City v Northampton Town (19.45 KO) – Live on BT Sport 1

SATURDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2020
Colchester United v Marine (15:00 KO) – Live on BBC digital platforms Banbury United v Canvey Island (15:00 KO) – Live on BBC digital platforms

SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER 2020
Eastleigh v Milton Keynes Dons (12:45 KO) – Live on BBC digital platforms
Barnet v Burton Albion (12:45 KO) – Live on BBC digital platforms
Wigan Athletic v Chorley (12:45 KO) – Live on BBC digital platforms
Torquay United v Crawley Town (12:45 KO) – Live on BBC digital platforms
Hayes & Yeading United v Carlisle United (12:45 KO) – Live on BBC digital platforms
Havant & Waterlooville v Cray Valley (12:45 KO) – Live on BBC digital platforms

A number of positive coronavirus tests among AFC Wimbledon’s “first-team group” means Saturday’s FA Cup first-round tie at Barrow has been postponed.

AFC Wimbledon said via their website: Saturday’s Emirates FA cup match against Barrow is postponed due to a number of positive results for Covid-19 amongst the first team group of AFC Wimbledon.

Testing of all first-team players and staff is now taking place, as well as Under-18 squad members as a precautionary measure.

The first team group will now all self isolate.

The match will be rescheduled on a date to be confirmed.

– STATEMENT ENDS –

Barrow manager David Dunn express his frustration but said safety comes first.

“We were out on the training pitch and just about to start doing some more work on our shape for the game so it’s disappointing for everyone,” Dunn explained.

“It’s unfortunate but it is what it is, and I think there’s a chance that clubs will suffer from these postponements here and there but we have to do everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy, that’s the most important thing.

“As much as we’re frustrated, we’ve had a packed schedule of late so this gives us a chance to let the players rest their legs, have a couple of days off and then come back fresh and ready to go again next week.

“We’re really lucky because we have Ryan (Sutherland) here at the training ground working really hard to ensure we have precautions in place, we’re doing the right things and we’re ticking all the boxes.

“I know lots of people in Barrow will know Ryan and credit to him for the job he does for the Football Club.

“We’ve had the EFL in this morning looking at the new training ground and what measures we have in place and I think they were impressed – and that’s down, in no small part, to his efforts.”

See Also: League One match suspended after players test positive for coronavirus

See Also: Non league fixtures postponed due to coronavirus and the weather