Every Leagues Away Attendances in Midweek – 27th February

Every Leagues Top 5 Away Attendances in Midweek? We have taken a look at all of the numbers and listed which EFL matches got the biggest.

It was a busy few days with Football League sides in action, plenty supporters making their way to fixtures up and down the country, even if they were shown on the Sky Sports red button. You can find out the numbers and which had the biggest away following below…

1st) 4,500* – Leeds at Middlesbrough

2nd) 1,550* – Swansea at Fulham

3rd) 1,194 – Bolton at Blackpool

4th) 1,113 – Rotherham at Coventry

5th) 1,077 – Birmingham at Millwall

We continue to take a look at Every Leagues Top 5 Away Attendances in Midweek, here are the rest of them…

1,032 – Brentford at Luton Town
1,000* – Nottingham Forest at Cardiff City
925 – Preston North End at West Brom
906 – Derby County at QPR
869 – Barnsley at Hull City
861 – Stoke City at Blackburn Rovers
500* – Charlton Athletic at Sheffield Wednesday
478 – Tranmere Rovers at Shrewsbury Town
358 – Bristol City at Huddersfield Town
276 – Northampton Town at Cheltenham Town
177 – Wigan Athletic at Reading
173 – Fleetwood Town at Sunderland
170 – MK Dons at Portsmouth
69 – Accrington Stanley at Oxford United
33 – Newport County at Grimsby Town

You can also see last weekend’s biggest away followings from the EFL by clicking HERE.

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more Championship notifications!