We will be taking a look at every attendance from the Premier League, the Football League and Non League games played out over the weekend.
The FA state: Of the matches that went ahead, supporters throughout the country were still able to enter through the turnstiles to watch their sides all in action.
From Thursday 24 February 2022:-
• People will not be legally required to self-isolate if they test positive for COVID-19, however, the Government advises that they should stay at home if possible and avoid contact with other people.
• People will not have to take daily tests or be legally required to self-isolate following contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
The Government has also confirmed that sport specific COVID-19 Guidance is no longer required.
There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
1. Get vaccinated
2. Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
3. Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
4. Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and stay at home if positive
The FA urges all participants to continue to follow this Government advice to protect themselves and others.
We also want to take this opportunity to thank all of our football family for their hard work and support over the last two years, through the pandemic and a number of lockdowns.
It’s down to the tireless work of our volunteers, coaches and officials that the game has been able to come back as strongly as it has.
Time to find out all of the attendances including which was the biggest from the following, just click on the button below: –