Average attendance of every Championship 18/19 club so far

We’re around the halfway mark of the 2018/19 Championship season, so we have decided to take a look at the average attendance of every club so far. We have noted what the averages were for last season.

Here’s the list ranked from smallest to biggest, some are predictable, some are surprising: –

24) ROTHERHAM UNITED

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Rotherham United is: 9,330

Last season’s average attendance was: 8,514

23) BRENTFORD

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Brentford is: 9,874

Last season’s average attendance was: 10,234

22) WIGAN ATHLETIC

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Wigan Athletic is: 11,596

Last season’s average attendance was: 9,152

21) HULL CITY

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Hull City is: 12,420

Last season’s average attendance was: 15,622

Take a look at 20th to 17th by clicking on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6