fbpx
Connect with us

English Football League

Average attendance of every League Two 18/19 club so far

We’re around the halfway mark of the 2018/19 League Two season, so we have decided to take a look at the average attendance of every club so far. We have noted what the averages were for last season.

Here’s the list ranked from smallest to biggest, some are predictable, some are surprising: –

24) MORECAMBE

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Morecambe is: 1,939

Last season’s average attendance was: 1,492

23) CRAWLEY TOWN

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Crawley Town is: 2,213

Last season’s average attendance was: 2,268

22) MACCLESFIELD TOWN

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Macclesfield Town is: 2,256

Last season’s average attendance was: 1,839

21) FOREST GREEN ROVERS

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Forest Green Rovers is: 2,602

Last season’s average attendance was: 2,772

Take a look at 20th to 17th by clicking on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in English Football League