Average attendance of every Championship side in the 2018/19 season

The 2018/19 season is over for the Championship sides, so we’ve taken a look at every club’s average attendance.

A total of 10,840,765 supporters attended second tier matches in the campaign just gone, around 500,000 down on the previous season.

With the ever-changing fortunes of our beloved clubs, we take a look at how well each Championship side faired in getting supporters through the turnstiles.

Here’s the list from ranked least to most, some are predictable, some are surprising: –

24) ROTHERHAM

The average attendance at Rotherham United’s New York Stadium for the 2018/19 season was 9,880.

The Millers had 8,514 for the 2017/18 season.

23) BRENTFORD

The average attendance at Brentford’s Griffin Park for the 2018/19 season was 10,257.

The Bees had 10,234 for the 2017/18 season.

22) WIGAN

The average attendance at Wigan Athletic’s DW Stadium for the 2018/19 season was 11,663.

The Latics had 9,152 for the 2017/18 season.

21) HULL

The average attendance at Hull City’s KCOM Stadium for the 2018/19 season was 12,165.

The Tigers had 15,622 for the 2017/18 season.

Take a look at 20th to 17th by clicking on the next page.

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more notifications!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6