fbpx
Connect with us

English Football League

Who Will Win the 2022/2023 EFL League 2 Title?

Football is back! We are incredibly excited for the 2022/2023 EFL League 2 season. There will be some amazing young homegrown talent on display and some incredibly skilled foreign players. In this article, we will make our English League 2 predictions and look at the 3 top teams who have the best chance of winning!

Stockport

Stockport has a massive budget by EFL League 2 standards and, after being recently promoted, is looking to win the league. They are a very ambitious club and plan to keep rising the English football pyramid. We expect Connor Lemonheigh-Evans to slot lots of goals to Stockport and lead them to an EFL League 2 title.

Bradford

Despite Bradford having high player turnover and replacing their manager, they are still one of the top teams in the competition, and we expect them to make the top 3. They have a good mix of young and veteran players and have added top striker Vadaine Oliver to their squad.

Salford

Salford is a football-crazy city, and Salford FC has the budget and the players to make their fans proud. Keep a close eye on Brandon Thomas-Asante. The young English striker has netted 24 goals in just over 100 games for Salford FC. If he is in fine form, Salford can win the league!

Wrapping Up

Stockport is our pick to win the English League 2 thanks to their budget, key summer signings, and their performance last season. However, watch out for Bradford and Salford, as they both have a great shot at winning the league.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in English Football League