VIDEO: Keeper angrily throws ball at pitch invader following 90th minute winner

A video has emerged on social media over the weekend, appearing to show a frustrated goalkeeper throwing a ball at a pitch invader following a 90th minute winner.

The heated moment saw Oldham Athletic’s Daniel Iversen bounce the ball off a Doncaster Rovers fan who ran on to the field of play following Ben Whiteman’s penalty being scored – to make it 2-1 – in injury time of the two side’s FA Cup Fourth Round clash on Saturday.

Watch the moment for yourself in the video below…

See the full vlog video by clicking HERE.

The footage, which was uploaded to Twitter, has since gone on to be viewed nearly 100,000 times as well as received over 1,000 likes.

The penalty itself sparked plenty of debate with Donny boss Grant McCann saying, as quoted by the BBC: “The fourth official and the linesman were adamant it was a penalty. And all of my staff and players were adamant it was a penalty.”

Peter Wild, the caretaker manager of Oldham, gave his views on it to BBC Radio Manchester: “I’ve seen it back now. It’s not a pen. As clear as day, it’s not a pen. But that’s the weird and wonderful world of officials. Let’s just leave it there.

“And their keeper has got Peter Clarke sent off by rolling around with his antics, which, at this level, is poor.

“They’ve had a lot of chances. They’re always going to score one of them and they did. We stayed resilient, got a goal of our own and then it could go either way,

“But it’s disappointing that a controversial decision has won the game. We’ve enjoyed this competition and had some good days out but I’m sure we all want some good days out in the league now.”

After watching the video of the pitch invader legging it onto the playing surface to goad the keeper before heading towards the celebrating players, viewers took to mock the fan but also find Iversen’s actions amusing – take a look at what they were saying on the next page.