VIDEO: Former West Brom and Norwich player bottled whilst on holiday in Ibiza

Rangers supporters took to Twitter to voice their outrage after checking out the photos and video of the attack on Graham Dorrans in Ibiza…

@John_Evans7 tweeted: Absolute scumbags whoever attacked Graham Dorrans.

@debiwatt75 said: Disgusting that players can’t go on holiday with their families without getting attacked!… hope Graham Dorrans is ok.

@kevinc1888 put: I don’t give a feck who you support, etc. To go out and bottle a player who’s out enjoying a holiday is low of the low. Just Scumbags. I hope they’ve been caught. Speedy recovery to Graham Dorrans

@ElShaarawy7979 said: Met Graham Dorrans a while back, he’s such a lovely chap, he certainly doesn’t deserve what’s happened to him on his holiday. Animals. Absolute scum.

@lebouf1976 wrote: Just seen the Graham Dorrans news one can only hope he’s ok what coward uses a bottle and if the motive was because of the club he plays for that’s even more disturbing, not exactly going to attract players to Scotland is it !!!