Transfer Talk: Butland, Konsa, Sturridge, Hogan, Maupay, James, Batshuayi, Pope, Besic, Connell, Fraser, Browne

Today we’ll be taking a look at the big transfer stories and rumours.

The winter transfer window has closed and will open again in the summer. Until then, EFL clubs can sign free agents before the summer window opens in August.

We will be covering transfer news, gossip, rumours and signings for: –

(Featured photo by offsidefx on Instagram)

Pages: 1 2 3