Check out the transfer rumour round-ups for Non League…
Hartlepool United owner Raj Singh admits he is open to the possibility of Matthew Bates adding to his squad, say the Hartlepool Mail.
— Hartlepool Mail (@HPoolMail) October 1, 2018
Striker Jake Robinson signs new two-year deal with Billericay Town…
We are pleased to announce that Jake Robinson has signed a new contract with the club.Jake said “I am delighted to extend my contract at Billericay.The contract will keep Robinson at The AGP Arena until May 2020 and has an extra years option. ?⬇️
— Billericay Town FC (@BTFC) October 2, 2018
FC United of Manchester have confirmed the signing of goalkeeper Jordan Perrin on loan from Championship side Wigan Athletic.
— FC United of Manchester (@FCUnitedMcr) October 2, 2018
Other stories reported:
– Boston United manager Craig Elliott is hoping to extend the loan spells of Grimsby Town pair Ahkeem Rose and Max Wright report Lincolnshire Live.
– The two loanees, Nathan Brown and Alex Downes, who have been with Ramsbottom United since the start of the season have been called back to Chester by former Rammy joint-managers Anthony Johnson and Bernard Morley.
– AFC Telford United have confirmed the departure of goalkeeper Sheridan Martinez.
– Boss Tom Killick admits he is keen to extend Korrey Henry’s spell at Poole Town but says the decision rests with Yeovil, report the Daily Echo.
– Matlock Town have confirmed the departure of midfielder Adam Smith.
– Lee Ashforth added three new players to his Clitheroe side. They are Stephen Rigby, Jamie Rainford and Hyuga Tanner.
– Alfreton Town winger Craig King has joined Evo-Stik Premier Division side Matlock Town for an undisclosed fee.
– Halesowen Town have confirmed the signing of goalkeeper Cameron Gregory on loan from Shrewsbury Town.
– Tiago Sa has returned to his parent club Weymouth following the end of his loan at Dorchester Town.
– Marine have confirmed that striker Dominic Reid has now left the club. It comes after Warrington Town have made a seven-day approach for Reid.
– Glossop North End have made two new signings in Ian Bennett and Sam Madeley.
– Connor Tighe has left Burgess Hill Town, report the West Sussex Gazette. The striker’s goals was instrumental in helping keep the club up last season.
– Whitley Bay have brought in Chris Bannon to ease their current goalkeeper crisis.
– Chris Henderson has left Leiston and joined King’s Lynn Town.
Do you know or have heard of any?
Let us know by commenting below…