Tottenham investigation into alleged racist abuse of Antonio Rudiger so far ‘inconclusive’

After finding out that Tottenham’s investigation into alleged racist abuse of Antonio Rudiger is so far ‘inconclusive’, fans replied their thoughts to the club’s tweet…

@Gregthefast: Can the cctv and lip readers identify if anyone was hissing in the away section?

@DaveD250: Did Anthony Taylor get this wrong as well then? If the PL protocols had been used the individual/s could have been dealt with there and then by police/stewards, instead our beautiful club is being tarnished! In all honesty he got a lot wrong yesterday!! ??

@jamiebartolo: Racism should never take place in football. But if a player is found to have played the racism card he should be punished for it.

@CarlTHFC: It’s the best stadium in the world with state of the art CCTV etc, if there was an incident, they’ll find it.

@spursman07: Was “cheat cheat cheat” apparently from what I’ve heard.

@FrankieHolliday: I was a bit skeptical, do we not think he miss heard maybe?

@NeilMonaghan619: Iv read somewhere that even the stewards heard nothing. I wonder if actual booing could be mistaken for racist abuse? Fair play to the Chelsea fan pointing out racist abuse from a chelsea fan towards Son.