Round-up of the latest ‘Concept Kits’ designed by fans – 29th May

Concept football kit designing is growing in popularity, so we take a look at some of the most talked about ones on the web, today we round-up ones made for different clubs.

More and more of these graphic designers are launching social media accounts in their spare time and accept requests by supporters of various clubs.

Many of them look so good that fans can only dream that their club would bring it to life.

We will be taking a look at plenty of unique, stunning and retro designs.

Take a look at plenty of them out below and on the next few pages…

READING HOME KIT CREATED BY EFLHUB

ASTON VILLA HOME KIT CREATED BY EFLHUB

BARNSLEY HOME KIT CREATED BY EFLHUB

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY HOME KIT CREATED BY EFLHUB

DERBY COUNTY AWAY KIT CREATED BY EFLHUB

SUNDERLAND HOME KIT CREATED BY HUBKITS

Take a look at plenty more teams’ concept kits on the next page.

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more notifications!