Leyton Orient boss Ross Embleton accuses Mark Cooper of making ‘unacceptable’ comment about Justin Edinburgh

After finding out about Leyton Orient boss Ross Embleton accusing Mark Cooper of making ‘unacceptable’ comment about Justin Edinburgh, fans took to slam the Forest Green boss with some calling for him to be sacked…

@MattyLOFCEvans: I was fully expecting us to lose but I echo what others have said; a spirited comeback second half and we need to get some new blood in the team in January! And a word of Mark Cooper! Your a scumbag of the highest order. Winding up Ross with banter about his dead friend. Shameful

@iammatthoughton: The same #MarkCooper who made lewd comments to me about my family in Tranmere’s play-off game – then denied it when I pulled him about it when he was getting on coach. He then jumped off to front me. I wrote to you @DaleVince and heard nothing. He’s a disgrace. #LeytonOrient

@Pandamonium1881: If the ref & 4th official heard NOTHING (your words not mine) then why was Mark Cooper cautioned by the ref? For fun? Mr Cooper is of course going to deny it, but normally mild mannered, staff members such as Embleton & McAnuff do not react like that because of NOTHING ?

@We_AreTown: Mark Cooper has always been a prick

@BarriTwinn: There’s some proper Scummy people in Football and @FGRFC_Official manager Mark Cooper is right up there!!! The @EFL have to take action but no doubt they’ll just bury their heads in the sand!!! #lofc @OrientOutlook

@Darren15313878: He acts and talks like a spoilt brat! Last week after match interview terminate due to swearing and now this.. the blokes lost his head totally! The pressure of all the chairman’s money and expectations are getting to him!! He needs sacking and banning for these comments alone!!

@Orient_Ed: Ross = top man. Cooper = no man.