Latest new kits from Premier League and EFL clubs for 2022/23 – 20th July

We take a look at the latest new kits from Premier League and EFL clubs for the 2022/23 season, and majority of them have gone down well.

The 2021/22 campaign is over and done with, so now their attention can only turn to the next one, and with clubs still needing cash to boost their finances to make up for the last few seasons, now is the perfect time to release them to supporters, plus with the start date earlier than usual in mind.

Over the last few weeks, we’ve come across a variety of kits, some looking rather nice, though others haven’t proved popular, and then you have you just plain average bunch. Take a look at the latest collection to be launched below over the next few pages, you can have your say on them too via our polls for each one…

SHEFFIELD WED HOME AND AWAY

The home shirt houses our traditional blue and white stripes, with a smart black pinstripe to either side. An intricate blue, white and black design adorns the collar, arms and trim through the shirt, black shorts and blue socks.

The away shirt is based on our iconic yellow kits of the past, while adding embossed stripes of the home shirt to give a modern SWFC twist on classic retro design. The shorts are the same blue, alongside tailored yellow socks.

The logo of our new principal partner, Host & Stay, takes pride of place on the front of both the home and away shirts.