Latest National League selections (30th September)

Supporters of various club gave their reaction to the latest TV selections…

@burt123d (Notts County fan): Always play shit in front of the cameras

@jackdakin8 (Notts County fan): Fuck off

@joshtidyy (Notts County fan): Piss off

Richard Cheeseman: We have had a good side last few seasons and been rubbish on tv. Now we have a rubbish side…. I wonder – watch out Harrogate ?

John Hall: Good to see more live games, but please please please put on a proper highlights package, even including North & South goals, rather than the awful rushed run through the goals after the game

Spalders Somerset: Good to see a few more interesting games. Some of the selected matches have been poor so far.

Adam West: Brilliant all Notts away matches 100+miles apart from the one picked by BT. ??