Connect with us

English Football League

Hooligan who moaned about his micropenis is jailed for hurling chair and bottle at fans

A football hooligan who moaned about his micropenis is jailed for hurling chair and bottle at fans during a non league fixture last year.

The 31 year old male, named Clive Symonds, has been banned from attending football matches for a total length of six years for the chaos that he caused.

He had been drinking for approximately 3 and a half hours before a National League match between Hereford and Stockport County in April 2019.

During a brawl, various reports claimed that he picked up a chair from a beer garden and threw it at Stockport supporters before then deciding to throw a glass bottle towards the Hatters fanbase.

Prosecutor Omar Imajid said: “The yobbish behaviour continued after the match in the car park of the football stadium.

“A woman was injured by flying rocks thrown by the drunken fans and one of the windows of the Stockport coaches got smashed.” 

He admitted violent disorder and as well as getting a lengthy ban from football matches, he was jailed for 18 months at Worcester Crown Court.

Four people were arrested after various scuffles broke out between Stockport County and Hereford fans in April 2019.

Clashes broke out between fans in Commercial Road and the Merton Meadow Car Park before and after the match at Edgar Street.

It was also reported stones and rocks were thrown at visiting supporter coaches.

Superintendent Mel Paley from West Mercia Police told Sunshine Radio News: “In order to maintain levels of service to Herefordshire communities, West Mercia Police will act on intelligence received when planning and policing an event such as this. West Mercia Police will always prioritise the public, their safety and the safety of staff.

“Responsibility for disorder such as we saw yesterday always lies with those who make the decision to be violent and put innocent people at risk and we will act accordingly and as such, four arrests were made.

“I would like to reassure the local community and the vast majority of peaceful football fans from both Stockport County and Hereford FC who were caught up in the disturbance that we always review our operational procedures to take away any lessons to be learned and this case will be no different.

“I would like to thank fans from both teams who travelled to the game yesterday, for their patience and understanding whilst we dealt with the unusual circumstances where a number of individuals were intent on disrupting what should be a safe and fun family day out.”

Hereford FC director, Andrew Graham said: “Although it is too early to comment directly on this matter, we are aware of incidents away from the stadium before and after the match. We will be taking any reports we receive about this extremely seriously and will offer the police any help they request as they investigate these incidents.”

Symonds, of Hereford, spoke openly to The Sun newspaper back in 2016 about having a micropenis.

He said pals would make fun of his size, calling him “acorn d**k”… adding: “I tried to laugh it off but there’s no doubt it has affected my confidence, especially with women. 

“Several times with one-night stands I’ve dropped my trousers and the girls have just sniggered.

“That’s the end of it for me. I’d pull up my pants and get out of there as fast as I could.

“The trouble is that once your confidence is knocked, that can affect your ability to get an erection. It was annoying because I am good in bed and a lot of women have been satisfied.”

There was some reactions to the reports that a hooligan who moaned about his micropenis is jailed…

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

More in English Football League