Gateshead players and coaching staff threaten to strike

After reading the players and staffs’ statement, fans took to social media to give their shocked reaction, a huge amount also gave their backing and support…

The chat amongst supporters continued over on Facebook…

Ian Carr said: cant help worry that the club will fold, how many more debts are going to surface over the coming weeks, and how can the club sustain life in the Football League should be get through the play offs

Frankie Hill wrote: That’s shocking that the players have to make a statement regarding there plight about not being paid has that man not got any moral compass

Michael Coo posted: I don’t know if any of the players get in here but if you do I want you to know that I, and I’m sure many others, have the utmost respect for you and stand beside you in every word of the statement you have put out today. Whatever actions you take, if it comes to it, we will stand alongside you in that to.