Fleetwood chairman says club would definitely be relegated if Labour win election

Fleetwood chairman Andy Pilley stating that the club would definitely be relegated if Labour win the election didn’t go well on social media with many users laughing at him and his claims…

@mcnaught87: Yep! And as a Blackpool fan in that constituency it’s made my choice even easier ?

@Muzzwald: Up there with borehamwood as my least favourite club. #brexitwankers

@KENIRLRN: Replace them with Bury FC?

@rob_bredo1983: I’ve never wanted a club to go bust so much

@shambridge1: Looking forward to the FA response on using a football club’s Twitter account to make a political statement??

@Rosco8000: @FA are you happy for a football league chairman to bribe people to vote a certain way by using emotional blackmail???

@Drawski5: Fleetwood Town are now, if they weren’t previously, the club that we all love to hate. With that goon in charge, God help them. Fleetwood isn’t the most affluent of places. I’d guess it’s either working class Labour or Brexit territory. How does Joey Barton work with this clown?