Every Attendance of the Weekend – 16th January 2022

We continue our look at every attendance of the weekend. This was the top attendance when looking at the National League and FA Trophy …

1) Grimsby Town (0) 2-0 (0) Altrincham – 4,573

The rest of the weekend’s National League and FA Trophy attendances…

Stockport County 3–0 Larkhall Athletic – 3,517
Notts County 2–1 Eastleigh – 2,609
Dagenham & Redbridge 2–0 Southend United – 2,585
York City 1–0 Slough Town – 2,261
Barnet (0) 1-4 (0) Chesterfield – 1,777
Yeovil Town 1–1 (7–8 p) Needham Market – 1,649
Aldershot Town 0–2 Bromley – 1,194
St Albans City 0–3 Cheshunt – 947
Southport 0–3 Solihull Moors – 941
Wealdstone (0) 2-1 (1) Dover Athletic – 940
Morpeth Town 4–3 Boston United – 922
Tonbridge Angels 1–1 (4–3 p) King’s Lynn Town – 835
Dartford 1–0 Weymouth – 725
Spennymoor Town 3–1 Plymouth Parkway – 670
Boreham Wood 1–1 (5–4 p) Maidstone United – 602
Alfreton Town 1–1 (2–3 p) FC Halifax Town – 488
Wrexham 5–1 Folkestone Invicta – BCD
Stourbridge P–P Guiseley

Football is…

Football is a wiggle of the hips
Football is a whistle to the lips
Football is an unfollowed script
Football is

Football is kickabouts in the park
Football is floodlights in the dark
Football is fans not oligarchs
Football is

Football is the dream of finishing top
Football is the fear of facing the drop
Football is an open book not a closed shop
Football is

Football is not a share price but a shared obsession
Football is more than just keeping possession
Football is freedom of expression
Football is

Football is the real thing not a rehearsal
Football is a language that’s universal
Football is drama not a corporate commercial
Football is

Football is a door to which we are the key
Football is nothing without you and me
Football is whatever we allow it to be
Football will be…

Poem by Brian Bilston

Take a look at the National League North and South on the next few pages…

NATIONAL LEAGUE NORTH and SOUTH

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8