fbpx
Connect with us

Championship

Every Attendance of the Weekend – 12th September 2021

We continue our look at every attendance of the weekend. This was the top attendance for the Championship…

Sheffield United v Peterborough United – 27,359

The rest of the weekend’s Championship attendances…

2) Nottingham Forest v Cardiff City – 24,153
3) West Bromwich Albion v Millwall – 23,142
4) Stoke City v Huddersfield Town – 20,447
5) Coventry City v Middlesbrough – 18,515
6) Bristol City v Preston North End – 17,967
7) Swansea City v Hull City – 16,317
8) Reading v Queens Park Rangers – 14,928
9) Birmingham City v Derby County – 14,912
10) Blackpool v Fulham – 11,268
11) Blackburn Rovers v Luton Town – 11,241
AFC Bournemouth v Barnsley – TBC

Football is…

Football is a wiggle of the hips
Football is a whistle to the lips
Football is an unfollowed script
Football is

Football is kickabouts in the park
Football is floodlights in the dark
Football is fans not oligarchs
Football is

Football is the dream of finishing top
Football is the fear of facing the drop
Football is an open book not a closed shop
Football is

Football is not a share price but a shared obsession
Football is more than just keeping possession
Football is freedom of expression
Football is

Football is the real thing not a rehearsal
Football is a language that’s universal
Football is drama not a corporate commercial
Football is

Football is a door to which we are the key
Football is nothing without you and me
Football is whatever we allow it to be
Football will be…

Poem by Brian Bilston

Take a look at the League One attendances on the next page….

LEAGUE ONE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Click to comment

Leave a Reply