EFL Weekend Look Back – 5th August

Here’s a look at photos and videos by supporters on social media…

A video of West Brom’s new boiler mascot went viral yesterday! We’re as confused as you are…

???? Apparently West Brom's new mascot is a boiler!

The Bolton fans' reaction was more than fair…

Posted by Football League Fan Banter on Saturday, August 4, 2018

Great shot of Brentford and their fans celebrating as they thrashed Rotherham…

Got to love a photo of supporters heading towards the ground…

A packed out Fratton Park… top support as always from the Pompey fans!

Home of football

A post shared by Matt (@mattjenkins16) on

Exeter City’s new stand look lovely!

Club football starts again #ECFC #EFL2

A post shared by Richard Daniel Betts (@rdbetts2539) on

Did you attend a match this weekend? Got a photo or video?

Send it through to us on our Facebook or Twitter pages!

You can check out who were the best and worst rated players of every Championship club by clicking on the article below…

Every Championship Club’s Best and Worst Rated Players of the Day – 4th August

Pages: 1 2 3 4