Blackburn Rovers

Blackburn Rovers unveil unique third kit for 2023/24 season

Blackburn Rovers unveil a unique third kit for 2023/24 season and the video they created for it is certainly different but clever.

The new strip is yellow with blue trim on the side and the shirt has this grey pattern which is said to be based on the “metal framework surrounding each stand at Ewood Park”.

Have a look at it below, with fans able to buy online or in person at the Roverstore from 11am today (27 July). Stock is limited.

CLUB STATEMENT:

It’s time to level up! We are delighted to reveal our new third kit for the 2023-24 campaign!

Breaking barriers and being innovative is a big part of the forward momentum of the club. This shirt’s colour palette does just that.

We also pay respect to the foundations of the club with a sublimated pattern depicting the white metal framework surrounding each stand at Ewood Park.

This mix of themes aims to inspire and resonate with a young vibrant Blackburn audience as well as having relevance for the more traditional fan; who might remember a similar kit from the ‘90s.

Much like our newly-released home and away shirts, ROVERS F.C features on the back of the collar to continue the historical narrative throughout this year’s designs, which will be in the same font that previously appeared above the turnstiles at Ewood Park and now sits proudly next to the Jack Walker statue.

As with our two other shirts, which were released earlier this month, the club’s principal partner, Totally Wicked, continue to have their logo in pride of place on the front of all men’s over-18s shirts, but this season this kit is in black branded colours to complement the look of the shirt and to match the crest and detailing.

Watson Ramsbottom Solicitors remain back of shirt sponsor for the men’s team and also front of shirt sponsor for the Women’s team for the sixth successive season.

Venky’s will be our sleeve sponsor for our men’s team, which will be optional for supporters to have on their replica shirt.

Fans will be able to purchase the limited quantity of kit in person or online from 11am today by clicking here.

Alternatively, for an immersive virtual reality experience, join us and launch partners Rezzil to try out the new kit inside their virtual world. We’ll have games available to play between 11am and 1pm.

Pre-orders will be available once the initial stock is sold out, with main stock arriving in the coming weeks.

Supporters can pre-order the home and/or the away shirt(s) by clicking here.

Level up!

Rovers would like to thank Blackburn College, their staff and students who supported the image and video capture for our third kit concept. Their state-of-the-art facility hosted our players across a full day of filming and provided valuable expertise and support.

23/24 Adult Home Shirt (Venky's Patch Optional)

Home and away kits for 2023/24

23/24 Adult Away Shirt (Venky's Patch Optional)

Here’s what fans said as Blackburn Rovers unveil a unique third kit for the 2023/24 season…

@The_Shirai_Ryu: Knew it would be yellow. Looks awesome!! At least 3 new players 🙏 Then we are ready and fingers crossed 🤞🏻

@tombury89: It’s different & I don’t actually dislike it

@jaycole91z: Do u no what I actually like that . One slight issue is I can see some passes going to the stewards every now and then 🤣

@Dompruggy: Omdssss! Great promo vid and what a kit!!! Love itttt