Average away attendance for every League Two club in the 2021/22 season

We go on with our look at the average away attendance for every League Two club in the 2021/22 season, see who came 17th to 11th below before seeing the top 10 on the next page…

17. Colchester

Colchester had an average away attendance of 290, with the club finishing 15th place in the 2021/22 EFL League Two table, picking up 55 points from 46 games.

There was no average away attendance figure for the 2020/21 season due to the coronavirus pandemic preventing fans going to games.

The average away attendance Colchester United had for the 2019/20 season was 321.

Image

16. Barrow

Barrow had an average away attendance of 291, with the club finishing 22nd place in the 2021/22 EFL League Two table, picking up 44 points from 46 games.

There was no average away attendance figure for the 2020/21 season due to the coronavirus pandemic preventing fans going to games.

As we also have no average away attendances from previous Barrow seasons, we will instead give you the average home attendance for 2021/22, which stood at 3,202, which ranked them in 15th biggest.

Image

15. Rochdale

Rochdale had an average away attendance of 480, with the club finishing 18th place in the 2021/22 EFL League Two table, picking up 53 points from 46 games.

There was no average away attendance figure for the 2020/21 season due to the coronavirus pandemic preventing fans going to games.

The average away attendance  Rochdale had for the 2019/20 season was 395.

Image

14. Newport

Newport had an average away attendance of 490, with the club finishing 11th place in the 2021/22 EFL League Two table, picking up 69 points from 46 games.

There was no average away attendance figure for the 2020/21 season due to the coronavirus pandemic preventing fans going to games.

The average away attendance Newport County had for the 2019/20 season was 323.

Image

13. Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient had an average away attendance of 492, with the club finishing 13th place in the 2021/22 EFL League Two table, picking up 58 points from 46 games.

There was no average away attendance figure for the 2020/21 season due to the coronavirus pandemic preventing fans going to games.

The average away attendance Leyton Orient had for the 2019/20 season was 598.

Image

12. Hartlepool

Hartlepool had an average away attendance of 504, with the club finishing 17th place in the 2021/22 EFL League Two table, picking up 54 points from 46 games.

There was no average away attendance figure for the 2020/21 season due to the coronavirus pandemic preventing fans going to games.

As we also have no average away attendances from previous Hartlepool seasons, we will instead give you the average home attendance for 2021/22, which stood at 5,195, which ranked them in 9th biggest.

Image

11. Carlisle

Carlisle had an average away attendance of 514, with the club finishing 20th place in the 2021/22 EFL League Two table, picking up 53 points from 46 games.

There was no average away attendance figure for the 2020/21 season due to the coronavirus pandemic preventing fans going to games.

The average away attendance Carlisle United for the 2019/20 season was 390.

Image

Continue to see the average away attendance for every League Two club in the 2021/22 season by clicking on the next page button below…

Pages: 1 2 3