Uncategorized

Amount of times National League teams have been televised in 2019/20

We’ve taken a look at the amount of times National League teams have been televised in 2019/20 season now that the decision to cancel has been made.

As of 6th May, every single club have been shown over at least once, that’s including league and cup games, up until the season was suspended.

This listing takes into account every game featuring National League teams to have been on BT Sport and BBC, and we haven’t counted those who were already scheduled to be shown going in April.

The amount of times National League teams have been televised in 2019/20 can be seen below…

Boreham Wood – 1 time
Chorley – 1 time
Dagenham & Redbridge – 1 time
Torquay United – 1 time
Aldershot Town – 1 time
FC Halifax Town – 2 times
Notts County – 2 times
Maidenhead United – 2 times
Woking – 2 times
Wrexham – 2 times
AFC Fylde – 3 times
Barnet – 3 times
Chesterfield – 3 times
Dover Athletic – 3 times
Eastleigh – 3 times
Ebbsfleet United – 3 times
Hartlepool United – 3 times
Bromley – 4 times
Harrogate Town – 4 times
Sutton United – 4 times
Solihull Moors – 4 times
Stockport County – 4 times
Yeovil Town – 5 times
Barrow – 5 times

Those who had already been scheduled to be shown on BT Sport…
Yeovil Town v Chesterfield
Barrow v Stockport County
Harrogate Town v Barrow
Barnet v Notts County

Let us know your thoughts on the amount of times teams have been televised this season, simply click HERE.

If you are interested, you can also find out who was shown the most for the following:

PREMIER LEAGUE
ENGLISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE

More in Uncategorized