fbpx
Connect with us

English Football League

Amazing deals offered by clubs for Non League Day 2018

We continue our look at non league clubs’ deals and offers for Non League Day this weekend…

EAST YORKSHIRE CARNEGIE v SKEGNESS TOWN

– Free entry for NHS workers, emergency services and forces

– £1 for season pass holders from any club, any sport

– Adults £2 (kids free with adult)

– Half time crossbar challenge

ST NEOTS TOWN v KETTERING TOWN

– £5 admission for season ticket holders of Premier League and EFL clubs

– Free live music

– Happy hour

LEEK TOWN v LOUGHBOROUGH DYNAMO

– Free gift for first 300 fans through turnstyle

– Reduced meal offers

KIVETON PARK v ROSSINGTON MAIN

– Free admission

WEALDSTONE v HAMPTON & RICHMOND

– Family fun day (Half time penalty shootout, giveaways, prizes, kick up challenge)

– Pro club season ticket holders £9 entry

Are you heading off to a match on Non League Day?

Let us know in the comments below…

If you’re struggling to find a match, check out the nearest to where you live HERE.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in English Football League