Who can be promoted, relegated and play-off spots this weekend in English football?

It’s that time of the year as the season comes to a close, we take a look at the ups, downs and more from the Premier League, Football League and Non League.

RECENT CHAMPIONS, PROMOTIONS AND RELEGATIONS

BLACKBURN ROVERS are promoted from League One to the Championship

CHESTERFIELD are officially relegated from League Two to the National League

BILLERICAY TOWN are champions and promoted from the Isthmian Football League Premier Division

SOUTH SHIELDS are champions of the Northern Premier League First Division North

AFC RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS are promoted from the Southern Football League Division One East

BEACONSFIELD TOWN are promoted from the Southern Football League Division One East

Check out the permutations for the following:

We could see new champions, promotions and relegations this weekend. The amount of games is decreasing very quickly and it could turn out be very busy few days of presentations, celebrations and no doubt many drowning their sorrows.

Pages: 1 2 3 4