VIDEO: 14 arrested after organised fight by Millwall and Brentford ‘fans’ goes viral

Footage of an organised fight between Millwall and Brentford ‘fans’ went viral, but it has resulted in 14 of those, aged between 18 and 24, being arrested for violent disorder.

The hooligans had their homes raided by police as they investigated what they believe was a planned fight.

The video, which was uploaded on hooligan pages on social media, shows one group of shirtless men, fighting another group of fully-clothed men.

A referee, in orange/red, watched the mass brawl before calling it draw after three minutes.

Watch the video of it below…

The organised fight was claimed by one social media user to be first arranged fight in England as well as the ‘first fight of the season’ meaning it was likely that there would be more battles to come.

At the end of the brawl by the Millwall and Brentford hooligans, the men shook hands and went their separate ways.

It’s thought they are trying to replicate the Russian football hooligans who often video themselves fighting one another in hidden away woods.

Inspector Matt Ashmead from the Met’s Football Unit said: “This sends out a clear message that any form of violence, whether football related or not, will not be tolerated and we will actively target those involved in this type of behaviour.

“We will work with our partners, including the relevant clubs, to ensure those responsible are kept away from football matches so genuine supporters can attend in safety.”

Majority of the users of Twitter and Facebook have laughed and mocked the original Facebook video which had nearly 1,000,000 views – check out the best reaction tweets on the next page.